Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Riding on hold

Not so good news, I ended up missing the last two days of racing as i came down with strep throat. I tried to start the Charlotte race and fell to bits in the first 10 minutes. I am really gutted, its not what i need right now and its a shame to have not been in the helping the team in the races. I was stuck on the sideline doing the best i could on the radio, not that it probably helped much as the guys would have struggled to understand me with my accent and the rest of the commotion going on.

Over all the team did well, with Jeff Hopkins finishing the week off in third overall, Bennett 5th on the last day and the rest of the guys finishing in the top 20.

I have been assigned time off until completely better then its big miles getting ready for more USA Crit Series and Tour of Ohio.

1 comment:

Sammo said...

Yo bro, hope your throat gets better quick. What type of bike etc are you riding this season? Take it easy fella, cheers Sammo