Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jackson Hole Wyoming




I am on vacation now in Jackson Hole for 5 days, it is awesome here. The town sits at about 6000 feet altitude, its making for an interesting visit. I did a local race today just for a bit of fun, it was a 12 mile time trial with the last 6 miles going up the side of the mountain. I went hard going into the bottom of the climb and then tempo up. The altitude makes it difficult to push yourself as your lungs start to run out before your legs do and once you are in oxygen dept you have to back off a lot more for your system to get back on top of things. I ended up finishing fifth with a time of 41.46. It was a great day finished off with a bit of fly fishing.




Super week is starting on the 13th of this month, I'm feeling a lot healthier and looking forward to the great racing.

No comments: