Saturday, May 12, 2007

Joe Martin day 2 stage 2 (140km)


well today i felt really bad after yesterdays ride, my muscles were not in as bad a state as they were yesterday but i was definitely tired. The coarse was 11miles out to a 23mile circuit which we did three times then back in 11miles to the finish. The circuit was really rolley and had a descent climb in it. I blew on the third lap of the circuit on the main climb, i was not impressed when the bunch was still so big (80+). I ended up finishing in a small bunch with 2 other team mates. I'm disappointed in how the weekend is turning out. but atleast its great training. I had been riding really well up until now, I'm not really used to the speed of this caliber of race and i just have bad legs this weekend. I cant expect to be flying all the time.

No comments: